Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm here......

Hey everybody. I made it in one piece. By the way customs and quarrentine are hard to pass in Australia. I was in the Sydney airport for about 2 hours. And at 630 in the morning the last this you want to do is be stuck in another airport.
I have now officially been to BC and Hawaii and of course Sydney. My host mom is amazingly nice and she has a really cute dog. I have my school uniform (australians are crazy, by the way) and I may be starting school tomorrow if not Wednesday. That's about it for now because i'm very jet lagged, some pictures of me in my uniform to follow (maybe)

E(Liz)abeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty upset. By being in British Columbia you have now been in as many provinces as me, and by being in Hawaii you have now been in as many states as me. Grrr.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home