Monday, August 07, 2006

School Stuff...

Hey everyone,
So I found out that I'm starting year 12 at the end of this term. It's some strange Australian thing wherest Year 11 is only 3 terms because the last term of year 12 is for the HSC and you need a whole year for 12 and... yeah anyways I get to take final exams at the end of September...
Yep I even have to take the exams even though I'll only have the term 3 material. I guess I better go and play some catch-up...
Talk to everyone later,
E(Liz)abeth

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I think it's safe to say not a single Canadian understood a single word in your post there.

And you being nicknamed Moose Jaw is annoying the hell out of me. Your Aussie friends need to come up with a better nickname. Your not from Moose Jaw!!! Hell, when was the last time you were even in Moose Jaw?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home