Wednesday, August 16, 2006

For the Rotarians in the crowd...

I did my presentation yesterday for Rotary. It went very well and I learned some things myself, like Australia doesn't have five pin bowling. I got to sit at the head table for my meal and everything. I did teach these Aussies a few things too, like Canada is bigger than Australia. The Rotarians really appreciated the William Tell Overture, which I played for them to demonstrate the awesome-ness of our choir. I'm glad that it's over, but now I have to do the presentation for my legal studies class on Friday.
A special thanks goes out to S'toon, he knows why.
E(Liz)abeth

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the president of the Weyburn Rotary Club is very proud of you! I'll be sure to tell Mrs. Weimer that the WT Overture has now been heard multi-nationally: well at least in Canada, the U.S. and Australia.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....i want to be recognised..stupid s'toon..
also- you taught us 3 deck go fish-we need to have a gangster night where we come as old school mobsters and play cards all night.........

4:20 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

Thanks for recognition, moose ;)

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home