Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Good Day...

I just had an excellent day. Why might you ask? Well aside from just the sheer joy of being in Australia I talked to Sode today.First mom called me during my lunch hour and then I don't know what happened but the next second I was talking to Sode. And she also got to talk to Ed, S'toon, Ellie, and I'm pretty sure Firthy mumbled something to her. Anyways, love you Sode.
Yesterday at Rotary I got the Rotaspoke (that's like a program). It declared that I was quite shy!?! Who comes up with this stuff. I am most definitely not shy and I have not done anything at Rotary for them to think otherwise. I mean seriously, I made conversation with S'toon's parents when I totally didn't have to. I resent the shy comment. Mom, I'm sending you this Rotaspoke because it talks about my presentation. It even has the roaming gnome in it 4 times.
I feel like I should go to sleep now what with my first extension tomorrow. Up before dawn, how's that for commitment?
Wish me luck
E(Liz)abeth

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

See, that's the difference between guys and girls. You'll probably have to get up around 5:30 to leave the house at 6:30. Me on the other hand I have my alarm set for 7:15 and I'm going to be out of the house by 7:30 to get to school by 8. Yep, I start school tomorrow :( And thank you for the Benchwarmers. Me and Kari watched it last night. And only 116 more days!!!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Excuse me dear brother, who is Kari?

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rob, i know we spoke today and had a real connection and all, but seriously, gender has nothing to do with it- im just like you, except my alarm does go off at 6:30- but i choose to sleep till about 7:15 when i realise that i should already be up and enarly ready to go, so then i leave at 7:30
ed- neither male nor female, but rather, the best of the two.....and mainly female...

3:20 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

First of all, I must say that i witnessed this connection between ed and rob, and I have to say, it was pretty well... conn...ect...ed...? PS Liz, yes, my tail-bone is going fine

3:57 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

you better have saved me some of that chicken burger!!! I am going to be pissed if I get to Australia and you have eaten it.

2:09 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Awww, look at that, my Aussies and my brother connecting. It's so cute... and thank god you're tail bone is better, otherwise i felt a law suit coming on.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are now classified as your aussies?
WELL- I KNOW WHEN IM BEING THOUGHT OF AS A POSESSION!
yeah rob, 'bout that burger.....yeah, its not doing to well
see- i dug a hole and put it in there, thinking that instead of just a chicken burger, you could have a chicken burger tree, but then my cat (see being on the phone with simon and moose and discovereing she had left me hlaf a dead bird in the computer room), yeah she came along and sorta dug it up, and relieved her bowels all over your chicken burger
im so sorry man
i had a minutes silence before laughing to the point of crying

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home