Saturday, August 19, 2006

An ordinary weekend...

Hey everybody. I should have pictures up tomorrow from my excellent Saturday. I shall explain it all with the pictures. However today I learned my new favourite phrase "Gosford skirt" If you know what that is, good on ya, if you don't oh well, maybe someday you'll learn.
I'm pretty happy at school. Why might you ask? Because I have imparted the football dance onto several people and have taught them the wonders of 12 of a kind go fish. It's intense, it's extreme, it's not your ordinary kids game.
Also tonight I would like to thank Ed. Again you might ask why? Because she lets me use her locker and just has undeniable coolness. Seriously, I am willing to beat up anyone who doesn't love Ed, and she knows how hard I poke.
Well there'll be a new post tomorrow.
E(Liz)abeth

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it; I just knew it! I knew that if I sent Elizabeth to some other country, then she would learn their language and I wouldn't understand it at all... "Gosford skirt," "good on ya" ... hmmm?

1:51 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

Hahaha... gosford skirt! It's funny coz i know what that is!!! By the way, did I or did I not beat you in 12 of a kind fish? I think I did... Thanks for supporting the ol' jazz band by the way moose :P
-S'toon

4:15 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

whoa... is it just me, or does this thinkg say that i posted at 4.15am!!! It's 8.13 PM!!! You crazy canadians!!

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY
IM ED
IM LOVED
sweet

yeah, 3 deck go fish is pretty darn awesome...and other australian lingo we are enforcing on moose

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home