Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Footy/Bush Walk Photos...

First I'll give you some pictures of the Swans game. The funniest thing is that as the game goes on it gets more intense, and more alcohol is being consumed making for very entertaining situations. However I did get beer spilled on me after an unfortunate "The Wave" incident. And no it wasn't my beer....











Basically in Footy getting the ball between the two middle posts is 6 points and getting it between the furthest left two posts and the furthest right two posts is one point.












Swans colours are red and white so it was very patriotic. 62,000 people at this game. I'm pretty sure 61,950 of them were Swans fans. But they were playing Freemantle Dockers from Western Australia. A bit far for fans to come.












Me with my Swans flag that now resides on my blazer. (Please ignore the bad hair day)

Lisel, Erin, Sam, Ed and I went on a Bush Walk in Lane Cove Park. Basically we walked quite a distance and then discovered that the park wasn't really a loop.










Left to Right: Ed, Lisel, Erin, and Sam











Me and Ed on a waterfall. You should see the picture of Ed's pants after we got down from this waterfall dealy.

The quote of the day is from Rove Live. "They say Osama Bin Laden died from Typhoid. I say he died of footy fever."

That's all for now.
Love you guys heaps!
E(Liz)abeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home