Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm getting sick of thinking of titles...

And so ends another week at the fabulous Carlingford High School. Highlights this week include an impromptu water fight (and by water fight I mean me and Ed dumping our water bottles (and by ours I mean Ed had hers and I had S'toons) over each other), several games of Go Fish and *cough* Cheat, gaining a new pin for my blazer (who knew I supported war widows?) and the biggest thing WINNING A $500 SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNI!!!!!! I love Xerox! Don't what they've ever done for me before, but now I'm seriously a fan.
Oh right also found a kindred spirit in Sam because she happens to know everything about the LOTR appendecies from the Fellowship of the Ring (think "I watched him fall down three sets of stair" and "Tig") Weyburn people, seriously, we all remember that phase don't we? Tango and Candace are probably going "Right on" and I'm pretty sure Sarah just hit her head in frustration going "OMG not that stuff again"
Rob, rest easy. My year twelve jersey is saying "Canadadian" on the back and "Moose" on the front. I think you should know though that I now have a person calling me "Regina".
And one last thing for the weekend, I'm about to become a grade 12!... again. Exams start in 2 weeks and then I will officially be a grade 12er. With grade 12 comes some new classes. I got out of legal studies. I switched math for Earth and Enviro (because Math has been killing me on the inside. Ellie makes a good point when she says "You don't have to care!" but I can't make myself not care so it just seems smarter to drop) and I switched Modern History for *build-up* ENTERTAINMENT!!! That's right mom, I actually got into it. Uncle Doug would be so proud! I'll miss Modern History but since Entertainment is what I want to make a career out of it seems so smart!
That's all,
E(Liz)abeth

7 Comments:

Blogger jerky said...

I'd have to say firstly, that woot for me getting the first comment!! Also to express my enthusiasm for you joining ENTERTAINMENT: THE MOST AWESOME CLASS TO EVER REACH THE SHORES OF CARLINGFORD!!! (note: carlingford may not actually have any shores... yet...)
And my congratulations go out to a certain canadian that is soon to move to the place with the coolest place name IN THE WORLD! That's right! Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!
Contratu-ma-lations!
P.S. Australia rocks... seriously.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Simon, I already live in Saskatoon, I'm not moving here.

And poor wittle itty bitty Aussies. The big grade 12!!!! Try university, it will eat you up and spit you out....or maybe that was just me cause I'm dumb.

And a comment on my blog wouldn't kill you Elizabeth!!!! Show me some love!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

First of all I'm a little mad at that Anonymous spamming my comment section. I was pretty excited about 5 comments but no, some are crap!
And since when do you have a blog Rob? I never knew of said blog!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

click on my name whenever I make a post here, and then click on kinger's world and then there it has a link there to my actual blog. Geez, even Simon knows about my blog.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone these days seem to have a blog...its like they have lives or something, kinda disapointing on my part i have to say
amd moose, ive very upset that you didnt move into ANY of my classes, if anything, you moved OUT of one of my classes cause im dropping to 2 unit maths for year 12
but you seemed to move into 2 of simons classes
someone is certainly showing favouritism right THERE

its ok, i'll move to canaidia and steal your family...or something....depends what they are up for you know!?

yeah, really need to stop talking now

10:13 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Ed my dear, you know I would've stayed in 2U if I had known (actually i wouldn't've because you would've had to listen to me complain about needing to well for personal reasons but hating myself for it) And remember I bought you Skittles and a cookie and he got nothing.
And Canderz: Hi!

12:45 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

I know you live in Saskatoon rob, i was talking about one of liz's friends...i just forgot which one...

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home