Friday, May 11, 2007

So much for relaxing...

My pictures hate me. And thus this shall be concise.

Candace went off to Moss Vale on Friday (not Marsfield, you can't get there by train after all) She's back Monday night to spend the night and then the Thursday after. We surely had a good time, especially Wednesday night at the Ranch.

I am so beyond tired at the moment. Last night I had planned on just kicking back, reading some US Weekly, maybe watching Calender Girls on channel 7, but then I got a phone call. I ended up at North Ryde RSL watching Epi's concert and then proceeded to get suckered into going out. I got exactly two hours of sleep before I had to get from Mosman to Hornsby for the Outbound interviews. Trust me, it was not a good thing to have to do. Now I'm going to pass out in front of "Corner Gas"

Quotes- 2 today, 2 of the cutest things I've heard in the past week:
"She turns my life lemons into lemonade."- Rove
"I'll be your plus one."- Nick

E(Liz)abeth :)

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Wei~ said...

The fact that you had a horrible day AFTER i shouted you coffee makes me feel somewhat spooked. You dont think that coffee you bought was cursed do you?

5:18 AM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

I surely didn't have a horrible day, more of a not awesome morning.

5:21 AM  
Blogger ~Wei~ said...

Oh good, so the awesome day/evening can be attributed to awesome coffee

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG
i made the quotes section
thats totally schweet

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home