Sunday, May 06, 2007

CANDACE!!!...

OK, so I'm trying to post pictures but it keeps not letting me. So I'll keep on working on that but until then you guys get verbal recounts.

Saturday Simon and I went to get Candace from the airport. We taught her how to queue properly and the wonders of city trains. Then I ditched her (because basically I'm a crap friend) and went to my last two "Cabaret" performances. Whilst I was in Hornsby Candace met my host brother. I haven't even met him yet!! Then Simon picked her up and they both (plus Sam and Wei... that's awkwardly phrased) came to the final performance of "Cabaret". It was the best one that was done, both performance and tech wise, so it was a good one to see.

Yesterday Candace and I went into the city. We caught a ferry from Neutral Bay to Circular Quay, walked around the Opera House, went to the Rocks markets, climbed one of the pylons on the Harbour bridge, walked across the Harbour Bridge, and went to Luna Park and rode the Ferris Wheel. Luna Park, not bad, but not there's not really a whole lot there.

Today we are going to Parramatta to go shopping and go to Max Brenner. Tomorrow Candace is coming to school. Wednesday we are going to The Ranch.

Quote today is my favourite one that no one laughs at in "Cabaret": "My right leg brothers me."

E(Liz)abeth :)

11 Comments:

Blogger ~Wei~ said...

Candace is pretty wicked!

Basically because she knew the answer to my latest favourite quiz questions:

*ahem* What do the Alphabet Song, twinkle twinkle little star, and ba ba black sheep have in common?

Leave it to Candace to answer this one!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the answer I know! Too bad my name isn't Candace... Anyways, Liz, please check your email (aussie's remind her to do so..)

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Candace's mom thought Candace had gone to a real cabaret. What's The Ranch?

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha liz you and candance are gonna get called american at the ranch! its an american hot spot!!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the answer too raeanne!
we can silently whisper it in our heads..then smile smugly at those around us


i spend too much time by myself

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIZ IS COMING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW
WOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

totally a woo-hoo for liz of course

3:18 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

I KNOW THE ANSWER ALSO!

And the last performance is always the best... probably a good thing... it would suck if it were the other way around!!

peace out all.

P.S. Hi Canada!

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too know the answer. And I'll be honest...it wasn't that difficult of a question. I learned that in about grade 2.
-Rob K.-

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poo on you Rob..
Ruin all our fun..
Hi Simon!... someone tell liz to answer my email please :)?

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, firstly Elizabeth, it seems that you posted a lot of entries since I last checked.
Damn Mexico, it took me out of the loop of everything.

Also, you better be having some fun with the Weyburn influence.
Because if you don't, then I'll be forced to do something when you get back that is not pleasant. The exact thing will remain a mystery, mainly because I haven't a clue what I would do, especially since I'll just be happy to see you when you get back. Not enough vengefulness would stop that.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i know too!!
-white iced chocolate from gloria jeans are terrible!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home