Monday, May 14, 2007

Yay for computer not hating me so much....

So I finally got some pictures up. Candace has been taking most of the pictures so I might transfer her pictures onto this computer and do a massive picture post after she leaves... or I might not, you just can't tell with me. Candace left for Melbourne this morning and we're hoping she's actually found out where she should be going now. She doesn't have a mobile which is a big problem now.For the Canadians (mainly mom) length of my hair.
You guys never saw my second host family. This is Alicia (host sister) and Wan (host mom) Alicia is going on exchange in January.
Candace and I on the ferry last night. Candace was like "Hey, night time ferry would be fun!" and I was like *in total agreeance!!* IT WAS FREEZING!!!! I mean yeah, we're Canadian, but good Lord we were both so very, very cold. It was still fun, but so very, very cold (repetition gets the point across better, methinks)
First prize goes to the person who can tell me what this is a picture of.
Me and Julz today at school. 'Twas Athletic Carnival so practically no one was there. And by the way, Aussie Uno sucks. Canadian Uno is so much easier and makes so much more sense.

Tomorrow is Julz's movie premier. Thursday is dinner at Kareena's. Saturday is V's b-day party. Sunday is dinner at counsellor's friend's house (who is a theatre director). And on top of it all I'm getting a cold, though I started taking drugs at the first signs, so hopefully I cut it off at it's metaphorical knees.

Quote: The funniest reaction I've ever heard to a boomerang "Uh... your frisbee's broken..."

E(Liz)abeth :)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA
ITS THE HARBOUR BRIDGE
HA
I WIN
ZOMG
I WIN

jolly ranchers for me
=]

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to be first to say Harbour Bridge and I wanted the prize to be TimTams ... or a million dollars. Either way, I wasn't first.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

liz........
I did some snooping..
And I found something on the computer.
It would be someone's myspace.. haha actually I found aussie's on candace's myspace.. oh how I love being creepy...
And I knew what that thing was too.. but unfortunately.. i'm slow.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA your firsbees broken hahahahaha I LOVE IT!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually nick and mom- your both wrong
that looks like a picture of teh harbour bridge someoen would ahve taken on new eyars eve or something, while intoxicated, hence teh blurry vision- to the person taken the photo who already had blurry eyes, the picture looked straight, but now they ahve photographers remorse
a sad state to be in indeed

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i win

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called a disc Ellie!!! Not a frisbee!
-Rob-

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha rob i know!

7:24 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

frisbee nerds.

peace out.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe the correct terminology simon, would be ultimate nerds.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be disc nerds? Or was Simon talking about the actual game? in which case it would be Ultimate nerds (which sounds kind of cool actually). But if simon was talking about the playing item in the sport, then it would be disc nerds.

Wow Ellie, you taught me a lot when I was down under.
-Rob

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha now all i need to teach you is get off a basketball court and onto an ultimate field!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't post a comment on your newest post.. :( no fair.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home