Saturday, September 30, 2006

Footy and Firthy...

THE SWANS LOST BY ONE POINT!!!!!!!!!!

It was very depressing indeed. (By the way, the Swans are the Sydney AFL team and they lost the grand final (kinda like the Super Bowl of AFL) to the West Coast Eagles) Not for me because, come on, I just got introduced to this whole AFL thing a week ago, but trust me, there were some tears shed by people around me.
Also, a lesson learned by me observing the people around me, always learn what drinking game you are agreeing to BEFORE you agree to it.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRTHY (tomorrow)!!!!!!!! I'll post again before the next birthdays so Firthy's lucky in that she gets her own post.

Todays quote comes from Spick and Specks "A BBC reporter called the family of Bob Marley to request a interview with the late singer 25 years after his death. The reporter has since left the BBC and is currently working on a concert to free Nelson Mandela in which all of the Beatles will be reunited and it will be played on top of the World Trade Centres." Oh Spicks and Specks :)

Heaps of love!
E(Liz)abeth

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, psychic daughter. About one second ago I sent you an Email hinting that you should add a new blog entry. Then I moved over to your blog and there was this entry! Maybe you are only half-psychic; I also suggested you add more photos.

Happy birthday, Rebecca. I hope your birthday is great and that Elizabeth has given you some gifts.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, sydney lost
i mean, sure, brisbane didnt even get into the finals.......BUT WE DIDNT LOOSE THEM EITHER!
HA

total burn........

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shutup ed that was a very emotional game stupid freaking western australia and their stupid chris judd and stupid barry hall for sucking all game long.. go swans!!

i realise ive never commented however i have actually read all the bloggin and most of the comments

ummm also you seemed to have forgotten my birthday not one day after your own thank you very much

1:04 AM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Ummm actualy Erin you were going to get your own post seeing as I am probably posting the day after my birthday at which point you would be mentioned, but if you don't want my birthday wishes so my mom can guilt me into giving you a present, that's OK with me.
And Barry Hall really did suck yesterday.

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suck BAD!
ahahahahaha

yeah, happy birthday october babies

5:09 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Yeah West Coast Eagles!!!! I was rooting for the Eagles all the way. As soon as the Eagles won the coin toss, I knew they had the game in the bag. I know they only won by one point, 85-84 but they were clearly the much better team than the Swans. And Andrew Embley winning the Norm Smith Medal was definitly the right choice. Three premiership championship for the Eagles, the fourth will be coming next year!

Course, it's not like the Swans have the experience to win the title. Last year's championship was their first one in 72 years. And I definitly think it's time that Paul Roos got fired as head coach.

4:04 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Nice Rob, nice. :) Which Aussie Rules football do you have? I really can't remember. Something about blue something.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god dammit rob- you know more about australians sports than i do
of course thats not hard, but it makes you sound impressive!
geezus

2:20 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

wow, rob. Like, wow.
Not very happy with you for supporting West Coast, but you certainly know alot more about the sport than I do...
And ed, you can burn in hell for that comment concerning our tragic defeat. Or atleast, you can apologise convincingly...

Peace out.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I think the team I have is the Demons or something like that.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow imin a blog and didnt know! and thanku mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home