Friday, December 22, 2006

The city and all...

Well with Rob here I can post more often, but still no pictures. However, after this post I won't post any more until this whole doppelganger thing is explained to me. I wanna know who, what, when, where, and how. A picture of this doppelganger would also be appreciated.

Anywho, Rob, Ellie, and I went into the city yesterday. We had such a good day! We got a picture with the "free hugs" guy, went up the Centre Point Tower, embarassed Rob with the "Baby Shark" song, ran through the train making the carriage numbers equal ten, and wore our antlers with pride. Rob and I are going into the city again tomorrow to go to The Rocks markets. Then tomorrow night we're off to Melbourne.

Tonight was the Rotary Christmas party. We had an excellent time creating a castle out of Christmas crackers and playing ten pin bowling with crayons and marbles. Our table was very creative! And my awesome, amazing, wonderful Rotary club got me an honest to God Aussie hat for Christmas (Driza-bone hat, Canadadians, think Crocodile Hunter without the croc teeth) Then we went to Leo's party, but I must teach my friends to be cooler. I got there at 1020 pm (because of the Rotary party, see) and nearly everyone had gone home. Come on people, let's work on that. But I still had a very excellent time!

Today's quote is from "Corner Gas" again: "Somebody stole my foot bag." "It's called a sock, you moron."

Shall post after Melbourne (unless the doppelganger thing hasn't been resolved)
E(Liz)abeth :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first comment!
you know, it's much easier to be first when the aussies aren't around.
it makes us canadians feel much better.

and to explain.
who- you're doppleganger.
what- uh, a person?
when- now.
where- weyburn, saskatchewan, canada, north america, northwestern hemishpere, earth, the milky way, the universe.
how- well you see, when a man and women mutually love each other...
yeah, you know where that's going.
unless australia has somehow uncorrupted your mind.
which seems highly unlikely.

but you see, now it's all resolved.
i answered your question.
now you have no choice but to post after returning from melbourne.

11:58 AM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

that's a lie and you know it! Nothing's resolved!!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lize, we got her on video and i think you will appreciate the shock value much more if you see her for the first time on said video which i will be sending you ASAP

4:26 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

fine... i can wait but all this confusing me just wasn't appreciated when I just started summer hols. I shouldn't have to have this many mental circles going on.

9:36 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

OK, let's clear this up:
1. 10.20 (your arrival time) just happens to be 3hrs, 20 mins after the start time
2. WE WERE SO TIRED!!
3. I am never again drinking pepsi-max...

...not for a few days anyway...

Peace out.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to melbourne!!! its a great town full of GREAT people... specifically one.... wish i was in melb!!! hehehehe luv you long time lize!!! call me when you get back and we will talk new years!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Hehe. I know who Ellie is talking about!!! I feel so special that I am in the know on the Aussie social scene.

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home