Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In Baulkham Hills...

I have officially moved again! On Monday morning I thought I wasn't moving until Saturday but by 2 o'clock on Tuesday I was all moved into Baulkham Hills with the Booths. I will be with them until the first weekend in February (I think, however I'm pretty sure there's an exchangie day on the 3rd and I have to go to the airport for Leo on the 4th so we'll see when I actually move) This also means that my picture program has been installed and I can post pictures. For the next couple of weeks I will be posting pictures from Rob's visit as well as any new pictures from my stint in Baulko.





















First picture of Rob in Australia taken at the airport. I felt like an idiot in my school uniform, but hey, atleast I kind of looked like a local.
















His first Thursday Ellie and I took Rob to the city. So therefore Rob and I outside the Opera House (It was windy so my hair sucked)





















Ellie and Rob outside the Opera House.





















Ellie and I with the Free Hugs guy outside Sydney Centre Point Tower.















Rob and Ellie on the train wearing the antlers that Ellie forced Rob to buy all of us.

Rob went home yesterday morning. Once I got home from the airport and finished packing I called to book my ticket home. I am officially leaving Australia from Sydney Kingsford airport at 1000 am on July 15th (thus people keep that date free. It's the day before term 3 starts) I will be arriving at Regina International Airport at 435 pm on July 15th. Quite possibly the coolest thing is that I land in Vancouver at the exact same time I leave Sydney.

When I got to Baulkham Hills I already had mail waiting for me. Sarah and Candace sent me quite possibly the best Christmas gift I have ever gotten. They made me a video complete with a balloon double of myself. This video revealed (among other things) that my room is a mess (so mom, please work on that as I did not leave my room in that state) However I should atleast be glad that my bulliten boards are still intact and my room is still purple and blue. It hasn't been painted Cheltenham pink or anything like that.

I have two quotes, both from the video: '...but balloon Elizabeth is better at DDR.' and 'Balloon Elizabeth lacks your emotional depth.' There was also one that burned Simon, but I'll let him watch that for himself.

More pictures eventually,
E(Liz)abeth :)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They videoed your room? That I didn't know. Your room was a temporary mess because it was gift-wrapping-central for Christmas. Now it is just a dusty, empty pit.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Yes Ed, the drawing of the chicken burger was a 9, but it just wasn't quite the same. And stop fighting your undying lust for me Ed, you our relationship would be an 11.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

First of all, that last sentence should say "you KNOW our relationship would be an 11."

And sorry Cousin John, but I have passed you in terms of creepiest old man on Elizabeth's blog.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you liked your X-mas present! *High Five*

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we edited out asking you how you felt about your mom giving you a boob job amongst other things (you were rather dissheveled after she saw you) but the look on balloon elizabeth's face was priceless when we asked her questions...we just left those out of the subtitling because we were tired...hehehe maybe when you get back you can watch the stock film...

5:50 PM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

AHHH I can't get onto MSN. My computer won't let me download it :( I know I'm usually appear offline but I'm on hols which means I could actually catch Weyburn people online plus it's an automatic thing: You go on the computer, you sign onto MSN. This sucks.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well elizabeth.
prepare to see me at the airport on July 15th.
since i should be moved into my apartment in Regina by then.
i'll be sure to mark that down in my planner so whatever job i have i can book that day off.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha--- im not sure im happy at all about being the centre of creepy men on liz's blog attension- my father would NOT be proud, no matter which AFL team the men went for

...hehe regina...teehee

also- high to five sode and canderz...(i now have the right to use your nickanmes) on balloon liz!
havent seen it yet, but with my imagination, and reality factored in, thats one awesome christmas present right there- you guys get a 12

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, good to see the pictures with you and Rob

Rob, great pictures. Man It's been 5 or 6 years since I've seen you. but your are really starting to look lime a King Man! I'm glad you have usurped my position as the "dirty old man". Good genetics I'm sure.

BTW liz did you get my Christmas e-mail with the pictures of the little cousins?

8:38 PM  
Blogger RF said...

haha nice to see they r utilising ur room nicely ...:) and baulkham hills ...WELCOME TO THE SHIRE MY DEAR FRIEND ...lol i feel such a hobbit ....minus the hairy feet WOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT ..once again late night bloggin its like drink driving........ELIZA i shall also BE tHERE tof arewell u ..i heart airports ..but i wont on this occasion cos it will b sad ...cos u r the first liek perosn i showed around THAT ACTUALLY LIKED ME ..i thinks ..lol ...:) WOOO xo!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

hehe. I finally got the Cheltenham pink reference.

And being the creepy old guy is a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can be proud o that rob, and you too cousin john-- if i were male, i too would be a creepy man
i feel it would be the best job in the world

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bracelet! *kiss*

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home