Sunday, January 28, 2007

2 Days to School...

Well two days until we're back to the daily grind. Pushing our noses against the grindstone. Suffering at that which we call school. OK, I'm being dramatic, but what can I say? Theatre's in my blood. And apparently in celebration of going back to school I'm posting pictures! That are current! And show my face!
















This is my host mom Lyn and I at their beach house on the Central Coast at Macmasters beach.
(And yes, that is the ocean behind us)
















This is Ed, Erin, and me at the pancake party. I didn't do all the Canadian decorations. That was host mom.
















This is Colin and Lyn's daughter's roomate's dog, Toby. He chose to sleep on my thongs whilst my feet were still in them at Umina.
















Me with surfboard in tow after getting beaten up in the waves at Avoca. And this is probably the only time there will ever be a picture of me in a bathing suit posted on the internet.























Me at Homebush when Lyn and Colin took me to the Cricket.

The last few days have been AMAZING!!! "Sweeney Todd" at the Opera House was so great! The staging was so good and the singers were superb (I'm running out of synonyms) Much better than the production I saw in Regina (though I did miss Ken Spencer in this one)

Australia Day was fantastic. I got a pretty bad sunburn on the top of my head from not wearing a hat, but it's totally worth it. I was three people from the front for the Whitlams and right in front of Tim Friedman. It was a 75 minute set and just... totally a highlight of my year. And it was all free Free FREE!!!

Today was Leo's farewell BBQ which sucked because it was his farewell BBQ but rocked because it was exchangies and Carlo people. My two groups meshing as one. It was beautiful, it really was. One day I will learn to wear shoes though.

Today's quote is from a Whitlams song: "She was one in a million, so there's five more just in New South Wales." Optimistic, isn't it?

E(Liz)abeth

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you're realizing now that you are incredibly capable of tanning so long as summer lasts more than 3 days...

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, you are aware of your saying 'nose to the grindstone.'

most of us Weyburnites know the secret meaning of that.
it's okay, it happens to everyone.

p.s. you're looking great. then again, that isn't out of the ordinary.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mathew is totally hitting on you liz..YOUR IN! *thumbs up!*
yeah, free stuff is good---especially when it costs other people money, but not you---good times right there!
i cant remember anything else about the blog....so uhh---haha yeah, funny momement that memory right there! and then the stuff, that happened after, with those people! GOLD!

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you think that's the only bathing suit picture of you on the internet BWAHAHAHAHAHA

7:46 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I am not like my sister at all. I put tons of photos of me in my swim wear on the internet. Drives the girls wild. The colletion of photos of me in my speedo are really hot.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Speedos, go back to the photo of Elizabeth looking at the front of the Bondi pole ad. Enlarge the photo. Don't you love the expression on Elizabeth's face!

And, whew, I have seen new pictures of Elizabeth. She doesn't look pierced, tattooed or deformed in any way - well, unless tan lines are a deformity.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ELIZABETH HAS TAN LINES!?!?! she's still as pasty as ever!! hahahaha we can work it on liz!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

Liz, you exchangies are a rare and fantastic breed. Leo's BBQ confirmed this for me. All exchangies are fantastic people. This makes me happy.

Peace out.

2:55 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

P.S. You can't see the tattoos because they're not exactly in obvious locations if you get my drift...
But I only know because she told me.

Peace out.

2:57 AM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Thanks for clearing it up that I'm not some sort of... Scarlet Woman
And Ellie, you've seen my feet. My thong tan is a force to be reckoned with!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home