Friday, June 22, 2007

So apparently I suck...

Well it certainly has been a while. This is nothing against anyone. It's more of a "I haven't even e-mailed mom in three days. let along had time to post on my blog." So let's go back all the way to last week.
Movie night at Ellie's house. This picture wasn't supposed to be like this. T covered up the flash, but I thought it looked kind of cool anyways. It was a Glenn Robbins fest with "Take Away" and "Boytown"
Simon, Paul, and Janush on Cabaret Night. It was my last Entertainment gig for the school. And they are totally all wearing suspenders.


Me, Ellie, and T at the Parramatta Eels v St. George Dragons game. Parra won... I really picked a crappy team to support.... stupid Dragons...

From my Rotary presentation on Tuesday. Wardrobe by Simon and Ed :)
Basically the most attractive picture to come out of the evening.

And now we'll just sum up my Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday:

-Bridge Pylon with Simon and then added on Lassie and Rasa and went to Lowenbraus for dinner.

-Play! A Video Game Symphony with Kirkland plus Oporto for dinner

-Lisel's 18th birthday party

And now I think I'll take a nap... so incredibly tired... or I could figure out my classes for uni which is slowly killing me on the inside. On the bright side I totally have a place to stay next year!

Quotes: "It's got oranges in it!" and "Go! Go! Go!"

Twenty-two days

E(Liz)abeth :)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A new blog entry. That deserves a phone call.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i cant believe you quoted that guy!! he was sooo annoying!! GO GO GO - GO HOME!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the sleep depravation....

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that makes nick miss spell deprivation.

6:53 AM  
Blogger E-liza-beth said...

Ellie, would you rather my quote be "Shit, shit, shit"?
And Nick, I got to sleep in my soft bed rather than a hard floor. I feel pretty good about that.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha no....

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
i cant spell
deal with it
and i slept on a couch
...lol...
slept
.....sorta

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meanwhile, did sleep on the floor
it was ok
i'd say about a 4/10
i should really learn how to pose more attractively for photos...maybe they have a class at tafe...or myspace...le sigh

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got lots to tell you already but I'm gonna wait the 2 and a half weeks until you're home...
In the meantime.. I'm getting books ready to bring you haha. I think I have a pile of about.. 7?... I'm looking for more but I don't know... But I'm about to blow some of my money on books. Indefinitely... Harry Potter 7.. The It Girl 4. Fourth comings (remember sloppy first?) haha Anyways I'm going to drop them off next week.. I hope you have a last little while and can you email me and let me know the time you get in.. I'm figuring out whether or not I'm going to be able to be at the airport.. I'm working on it.
Cya soon.
Raeanne

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta-da! Mom posts tenth comment. Elizabeth does new blog entry with new photos. Isn't that how it works?

5:39 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

i like mums idea! And Anthony gets a fast car! ..how long do i wait?
Anthony :)

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Liz, you should email your flight schedule because I can't seem to find the one you sent me before. I looked all over my email inbox. I know the day but I can't remember the time... I'm trying to be at the airport..I really want to be there!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on holidays, right? That would be a good reason to post new blog photos.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Tharini =) said...

NO way you picked "GO GO GO" over "SHIT SHIT SHIT" or the other 6yr old "F*** Yaaas".

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home