Sunday, July 08, 2007

First Ellie, Julz, and mine excursion into Parramatta. This is Julz in her first ever attempt at pumping petrol. She kind of failed a little bit, but I reckon it was the equipment's fault and not her. Crappy BP guys were laughing at us as well... jerks.And so to my going away party. Good times in the Morgan household. This is most of the group. Unfortunately Carol cut off about three people on the right side.

Attractive group.
Equally attractive group.
What we'll call an "action"shot.

So we'll just say one of my favourite things. Now I like my music and a couple of other people like my music. However my music isn't what one would call "dance" music so Smitty brought a bunch of her CDs so people could actually dance. We entertained the idea of shanghai-ing the stereo since you know, technically we should be allowed to listen to my music. Ed put on Bloc Party. It was hilarious just because instead of anyone changing the CD everyone just sat down and started flipping through the songs in protest. I laughed quite hard on the inside.

Was a little sad since I'm never going to see some of these incredibly awesome people again. Yeah. That sucks.

Quote: from "Knocked Up" which Joy and I went to see this arvo since I had nothing to do and she had nothing to do "It tastes like a rainbow!"

Maybe one more blog... not guaranteeing pictures though

E(Liz)abeth

13 Comments:

Blogger Tharini =) said...

That can't be your second last post ever :( I vote for a "Lize in Sas..."(i can't spell canadadian words except the ones on the magnetic poetry you gave me) which rocks by the way. it still says "protect people through curling" and now there's "i want to run away with my hot curling mountie". What are chinook and loonie?
BTW i have a better group pic from last night where every1 is looking & only half of beth got cut off...thats really not that much, she's pretty skinny.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saskatchewan :)

Chinook is a blast of arctic wind that comes in to the prairies off of the Rocky mountains.

A loonie is 1 Canadian dollar (equal to 98 cents Australian last time I checked)

-Rob

11:05 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

high five for magnetic poetry (we used to muck around with magnetic pick up lines at work) and rob, you are just the fountain of knowledge arent you!
that was an awesome party on saturday! more parties to come i hope!
cya y'all round
Anthony :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Tharini =) said...

thanks rob...i googled tundra, it's an area thats treeless because the soil is frozen :)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizzzzzzzzzzz

WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID YOU PUT THAT PIC UP OF ME

eh it's pretty funni so it shall pass

ah man yeah good party darl and yes it was funni when ed changed da music

and i still have my glow stick...and i chew on it for some reason lopl i liek to chew things, a fact you should know bout me

and anthony, how can there be more parties to come if she's like going back in 6 days?..hmmm...

but yes, liz you...oh god, i hope neon stick liquid isn't posionous cause i've totally just got some in my mouth, horrible taste

let's hope i'm still alive :D

yayyyyyyyyyyyy LONG COMMENTINGGGGGG

luz ya darling see you soon *ie thursday :P*
julz xoxo

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'm pretty sure glow stick stuff is poisonous. I hope your still alive.
-rob

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, you are not often wrong but a chinook is a warm winter wind carried over the Rockies that comes in to the prairies.

Tharini, very poetic! "Curling mountie" is a great image. Maybe you could sell the idea to "Corner Gas" as a story line.

Elizabeth, I'm not going to have to look for a straight-haired kid at the airport, am I?

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell ya, you look beautiful in the pictures.. I couldn't find you in the group shot and had to enlarge it haha. I know I'm blonde. anyways can't wait to see you on sunday!
Raeanne

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW WHAT A LOONIE WAS!
yay for my kick-ass canaidian skill'z!
yeah...magnetic poetry is pretty damn awesome- my freezer is covered witha mixture of the canaidian one and my sisters "friendship' one- seperate..they are only so-so, COMBINED- you get majestic phrases such as "after that gold blizzard of french mens, i only stayed to protect my curling thing"
what does it mean? WHO KNOWS! but the image of a golden blizzard of french men's is not one i oppose

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that I love Gus' SuperDog costume.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'ld like to point out julz hasn't posted again yet. Looks like the glow stick stuff really did do her in.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah julz will be fine...i've bit through many a mouth glow stick in my life...it won't even stain clothing because i had it spilled on my sleeping bag one time at camp...unless aussies use radioactive material in their glow sticks...in which case, somebody should probably check on her..

2:26 PM  
Blogger Tharini =) said...

UPDATE: Julz is alive...i talked to her last night.
Aussie glow sticks aren't radioactive otherwise people would've died at year 10 camp (in one of the guys' cabins they broke a whole box of glow sticks and sprayed all the walls with the glowy stuff...it looked good till the glow died)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home