Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cards Night, Jerseys, and *Gasp* Elizabeth in a Dress...

Yay for pictures!!! The only thing is that mom and dad are in Minneapolis and therefore I'm not sure how much access they'll actually have to them.

First of all, cards night. Can I just say that 28 of a kind Go Fish might seem like a really brilliant idea, but on actual execution, it's not so great. But we totally finished and there will forever be a grudge against Sam for taking the eights out of the family.
















Result of a card fight. Surprisingly there was only one casualty and now we have a deck for 500.















What all the cool exchange students are doing at 930 on a Saturday night.

We got our year 12 jerseys last week. Weyburn people, think Grad bunnyhugs but you have to wear them every day as a part of your uniform. They are really good because they knock the year 11s down a peg. It really is a statement of power. Mine's a little bit too big now but meh, it's still pretty sweet.




















Front (says "Moose" under Carlingford Crest)




















Back (my favourite one so far is Anders' which says "Double"... it makes sense)

And here it is Canadadians, the thing that made jaws drop and people become speechless, me in a dress. Really, not a big deal.




















I totally got my dinner badge for Rotary yesterday. It was really exciting!!!

Tonight was music orientation and because I have no life I went and helped out with lights and sound. It wasn't even my fault when the board stuffed up. It might have something to do with the fact that the lighting desk is from 1993. And radios are fun.

Umina weekend this weekend. Woot for the exchangies. I really need to find out which exchangies I am staying with, if I'm staying with one at all.... but I don't think they'd put us somewhere alone.

People from school and Rotary have recently started full-naming me. I feel as though mom might be behind this somehow.

Every day in every way I'm becoming more and more addicted to "Chaser's War on Everything" I mean c'mon "Scenes of the Life of the Big Warehouse guy"? Amazing. And thus my quote: "He's so dodgy he's actually warping the space time continuum." (There's a better one, but nothing I can type on this blog that my parents and/or Rotarians read)

E(Liz)abeth :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Satan is figure skating right now I think cause apparently hell has frozen over. Lize is wearing a dress. Holy smokes.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah, satan figure skating would be awesome, like, he'd totally be doing all these awesome flips and jumps and twirls and everything, and that would should everyone else on the ice, put them in their place!
Listen carefully kids:- don't challenge satan to a skate off- he may live in hell, the hottest and most evily deadly (how can it be deadly when your already dead you may ask? answer: DONT QUESTION SATAN) place in all of the afterlife, but he is one hell of a skater
hahah- its a pun- something colleridge doesnt have
so yeah- liz is hawt in anything, and um, aaacards without ed isnt card at all, cause you cant play cards without having play-ED cards
BURN

11:45 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

OK Elizabeth,
I don't really have alot to say, but i thought i should probably throw in a full name.

Ps Hahahahaha Raeanne

PPs Radios are lots of fun... and I really hope we get a new lighting desk...

Peace out.

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like i already told elizabeth.
people, it's not THAT big of deal to see her in a dress.

case in point.
grad.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'case in point'?
what the hell does that mean?
is this one of your weird canaidian sayings canaidians?
game set and match would be acceptable as it is acutally a saying, as well as a reference to cascadia which is a homegrown show for you guys, which i have watched marathons of
but im sorry matthew, but 'case in point' looses

1:16 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

quick message for rob;
theres a photo of me!! (hmm, cant say anything about the quality though) anywho, i had a good read! nice joke / pun btw.

huzzah for jerseys and yay for bringing them down pegs, its so been coming.

hey to all canadians, exchangies and taggers-on. :)

@nthony

3:47 AM  
Blogger jerky said...

Hahahaha

P.S. I would have to agree with ed. Case in point?????

Peace out.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I should hope everyone is full-naming you. After all, when you were three and people called you "Liz," didn't I train you to say, "My name is Elizabeth and I would prefer to be called that"? Haven't you spent 8 months correcting the Aussies? How would they like to be called "Si," "E," "Reb," and other horrible names like that?
Remember everyone: Elizabeth ... ELIZABETH.

Oh, and Elizabeth, I like your dress and I can see tan lines on your arms and legs.

Rob, didn't your fine English teacher have you read the play "The Black Bonspiel of Wullie McCrimmon" where the devil curls? His team consisted of Judas, Macbeth, and Guy Fawkes.

Mathew, "case in point" is highly acceptable in all English speaking countries. Don't let them tease you.

Raeanne, you are a perfect relative; tell them to quit pestering you.

6:18 PM  
Blogger jerky said...

Mom, you're such a mom.
(That's a good thing)

Peace out.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home